Dr. Susan Hutchinson recently spoke to NationalPainReport.com about her personal history with migraine and how it inspired her to become a migraine and headache specialist. She discusses how she’s incorporated the right balance of medication and exercise to manage migraines and lead a happy, health life, including competing in Iron Man competitions at 60 years of age. Click here to read the full article.
- Annual John Graham Lecture Award Winner Thanks Dr. Hutchinson Among Others
- What’s New For Migraine Prevention?
- Dr. Susan Hutchinson Featured In FREE Live Online Migraine Event, Register Now!
- Alternatives to the Emergency Room
- NationalPainReport.com Speaks To Dr. Hutchinson About Managing Her Own Migraines